The last workshop-dinner of the season at Les Jardins Sauvages Sunday July 24th
Celebrate Food Day/La Journée des Terroirs with chefs and food lovers across Canada on July 30th
What is Canada food day? A celebration of Canadian food and cooks, and eating local www.foodday.ca
Our menu at Les Jardins Sauvages, where it's food day year round in that we are 99%local (yes, even in winter).. But what a perfect time to make the most of the season's bounty, share a feast and raise a glass to our rich terroir!
More from the Food day Newsletter FYI:
- The goal is to ensure that NO Canadian can ignore the fact that we have some of the finest food and talent (at all levels) on the planet.
- That there is NO PLANET B and helping one another is helping us all.
- That we know how to throw a heckava great party.
- That all Canadians can participate by posting their menus (and pics too) if they cannot get to a restaurant.
- The Best Heritage Menu (Parks Canada);
- The University of Guelph Good Food Innovation Award;
- The Best Brunch Award;
- The Healthy People/Healthy Planet Award;
- The Taste of Nova Scotia Lobster Award.